Weekly In's & Out's
- The Stieg Larson trilogy (on the third and final book - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
- Grooveshark - an oldy but a goody, especially at work
- FALL, please hurry up! (I will regret saying that in November)
- H&M jewelry: surprisingly good quality and fun pieces
- TOPSHOP!!!! (coming to T.O in September!)
- Cool website linked all over the internet: http://pinterest.com/
- My 6 year old hair straightener. It is officially frying my hair (suggestions for a new brand anyone??)
- Summer! I'm OVER it
- JCrew's overpriced first Canadian retail store...according to CBC news they're charging 50% more than the U.S! Boo!
- Lipgloss: It's so gloopy and doesn't last...Fall has always been more of a lipstick season anyway :)
- Sandals. I want to wear socks now :S
Have a great week!!